COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: The information qualifies as personal in nature when the information collected identifies a specific end user. Such information would be collected by the website during the following actions:
- Signing up/Registration:- While accessing the Website, the User of the Website may be required to register or sign up on the website. The personal information which may be sought while creating an account shall include, but not limited to the Full name, Address, Telephone Number, Email-address, Date of Birth, Gender, Location, Photograph, any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and any other detail required on the website during registration.
- Booking a service/plan:- While booking a service/plan, the personal information which may be sought would include, but not limited to the information as mentioned in Column I(a), financial information inclusive of bank account information, credit card or debit card details or other payment instrument details through a secure third party gateway, IP (Internet protocol) Address and any other information that a User may provide during booking a course on the Website.
- Enlisting the data:- Besides information as mentioned in Column I(a) and I(b), User may be required to provide for certain information as listed on the form provided for the purpose of enlisting the data which is required to be regularly uploaded on the software. While filling up the required data, the User may be asked to provide certain information which would be identified as Mandatory and some information would be identified as Voluntary. If the mandatory information is not provided by the User, the User will not be able to enlist the data.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The information qualifies as non-personal in nature when the information collected does not identify a specific end user. Such information is collected when the user visits the website through cookies etc. and would include but not limited to the following :
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the previous website visited by the User before visiting this website or the URL of the website the User visits after visiting this Website.
- Internet service provider/IP Address/Telecom service provider.
- Type of Browser used for accessing the website.
- Geographical Location - If the User allows the collection of location data by any Application(app), including through such technologies as iBeacons, the website may then use that data in the aggregate to assess how people have moved through an event.
Such non-personal identifiable information is used by the Website for the purposes including but not limited to troubleshoot connection problems, administer the website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, frequency of visits to the website, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, compliance with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement activities, etc.
The information is used for improving the site content and performance and the website may share this information with Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of the website’s online advertising, content, programming and for other bonafide purpose as required.
THE USER HEREBY REPRESENTS AND CONFIRMS THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE IS AUTHENTIC, CORRECT, CURRENT AND UPDATED. THE WEBSITE AND ITS ENTITES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT THE USER MAY PROVIDE. THE USER SHALL BE PERSONALLY LIABLE AND INDEMNIFY THE WEBSITE FOR THE BREACH OF ANY PROVISION.
USAGE OF THE INFORMATION
The information collected by the Website may be used for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable law and shall include but not limited to the following:-
- To provide a better service through our customer care centre.
- To facilitate the usage of the website by the User.
- To effectively respond to the queries/inquiry made by the User on the website.
- To inform the User about the change in terms and conditions, user agreements and other policies.
- To personalize the user’s experience on the website by presenting the events according to the user’s preference.
- To engage the user in various surveys or marketing communications as hosted on the website.
- To assist the User during any purchase/booking for a service.
- To improvise the content on the website using the feedback of the User.
- To promote and advertise using third party providers.
- To permit third party who may need to contact the User.
- To share the information as required in accordance with law.
COOKIES & SESSIONS DATA
If a User is using this website, the information so collected will be used to help the User to log on to their account and into the restricted areas of the website and to permit further use of the websites. The website may use the IP address of the User to diagnose problems with the Website server, or to administer the website. User traffic analyses may be conducted by the Website to measure the use of the website and to improve the content on the website further.
Cookies would allow the web server to recognize the user computer each time the user returns to the website including the time and date of the visit, viewing of page, length of time, verify registration or password information etc. Such cookies are usually only read by the server and the user may choose to block these cookies on their computers. Please note that if the cookies are turned off, the user may be prevented from using certain features of the website.
LIMITED SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information received by the website may be shared as follows:-
- Save as otherwise provided, the personal information of a user may be shared with the website’s personnel internally.
- Access to the personal information is limited to the authorized third parties who are associated with the website for hosting the data on behalf of the website. Further, Third party service providers may be given access to your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders, sent email/sms/post, administer promotions, analyse data, payment gateways, etc. The website contractually binds these third parties to use such information only to perform the services that they are hired to provide.
- The website or SSS may from time to time send updates about the product and other relevant SSS products and services. The User, when provides email address and/or phone number on the website or with contact us form of SSS, consents for being contacted via email for direct marketing purposes.
The security of the personal information supplied by the User is very important to the Website and the website for the purpose of securing the information takes various measures inclusive of taking reasonable steps such as administrative, technical, physical and electronic security measures to guard against the unauthorized access, theft and unauthorised uses, or modifications. The personal information of a user is collected on a secured server. Certain pages on the website may be password protected and the user is directed to take all care to secure the password. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner. However please note that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Hence the user is advised to take precaution and care against any sharing of the details submitted on the website included the log-in details as generated after registration. The website is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications the user may send through the internet using email messages, etc.
The user has an option not to provide or permit the website to collect the personal information. Also, the user can ‘unsubscribe’ to the promotional emails/sms being sent to the provided email address or phone number at any time by contacting the website for the same.
Grievance Officer Name: Akshansh Chaudhary